Sunday 27 April 2014

Billboard advertisement : The Pet Practice.


  • type: Billboard advertisement  

  • benefits highlighted: Consumer benefit because they can keep their pet warm and cosy in the pet bed

  • Ads appeal:  Emotional ad appeal is shown in the ad above because the consumers will be assured that their pets will feel comfortable and warm with The Pet Practice pet bed.

  • This reason why i chooses this billboard ad is because i find it cute and this ad is not only specific to one type of animal as the image has a cat and a dog on in. Consumers can get the idea that it is not only for one specific pet. Other than that, the billboards headline caught my attention because besides keeping my self cosy and warm on my bed i can provide my pet a warm and cosy pet bed as well. By purchasing this bed i can show my pet animal that i love them.


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. best pet insurance for dogs

    ReplyDelete